This is where you can pay for an individual hypnotherapy/psychology session with Charron after your Initial Consultation Session. Please ask for details if you have not had that initial free session
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a talking therapy that combines the use of psychotherapy with hypnosis. Hypnosis or ‘trance’ is a very natural, relaxing state, encouraged by using guided relaxation, where the mind relaxes and then can focus on thoughts and suggestions that might be useful to the individual. As a modern psychotherapeutic approach, Solution Focused Hypnotherapy uses practical, structured, and well-researched strategies to help clients make significant, positive changes in their lives in a relatively short period of time. Crucially, in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy, therapists look at what the client wants to achieve (the solution) rather than at whatever prompted them to seek help (the problem). it is centred on the individual and their own unique needs. It is a very effective therapy for many conditions.
1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health issue every year. No-one is immune from a mental health issue. It happens to us all. So when might you need to consider a therapist to help you?
- Feeling overwhelmed and you have too many things on your plate so you are feeling you cannot cope and are stressed out by life
- Exhaustion and Fatigue often results from and accompanies mental health issues. It is a sign of depression and can mean you struggle to get out of bed and are unmotivated. It can also result from being unable to sleep because of the overwhelm and stress.
- You have an issue that you are thinking about disproportionately, it might be causing distress, embarrassment, anger and you cannot find a way to resolve it alone. The issue is causing a negative impact on your quality of life, it could be affecting relations or work and you may have made changes to cope with the issue
- Anxious and intrusive thoughts are taking up too much of your day and may be causing physical symptoms such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, poor sleep or headaches
- Loss of interest in your usual activities and in life in general, wondering whats it all about
- Feeling Hopeless or no motivation, feeling as if you have no future, can indicate depression or another mental health condition.Its normal to feel like this from time to time but when it persists, it may lead to thoughts of suicide and needs help.
- Withdrawing from family and friends and from life.Some people feel better when they’re able to spend at least some time alone. This is normal and Introverted people may need even more time alone than others. But if its a change in behaviour or you feel distressed around others or fear being with other people then therapy can help with this.
- Emotional outbursts that are happening more frequently than normal and you are not sure why they are happening
- Weight loss,weight gain along with Alcohol and drug abuse are signs also of a mental health issue
If you are experiencing any one or more of these then it might be worth considering therapy to help you restore your quality of life and explore what your future could be to be the best version of you that you can be. It’s especially important to consider it’s time to see a therapist if you feel controlled by your symptoms or if they could cause harm to yourself or others.
Typically 8-12 sessions are required but this depends on the person and the issues being resolved.
Please use the contact form to book your initial free consultation. This session allows us to meet, discuss your issues and see if we are a good fit foregoing therapy. Please get in touch and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.